Friday, August 26, 2011

1st Post...about this blog

So for 3 and half years I blogged on Call Center Purgatory about my experiences working in a bad call center.

Since that time, I found a good job at a company that cares about their employees. It's not perfect, but the difference between the two companies is like Heaven and Hell.

When I stopped writing Call Center Purgatory, I knew I would eventually want to have an anonymous blog again, so I claimed this site before it was gone. For those of you that are not Christians, or are turned off by Christian blogs, no need to worry, I don't intend to blog about Christian topics all the time. My faith is part of my worldview, but it's not all that I want to write about. I appreciate non-Christian literature and music and media, so please keep reading.

Lately I have been feeling that kind of malaise I felt at the call center when I knew something was not right, that kind of deep malaise that doesn't go away after a vacation. I knew it was time to start blogging again...

Please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment