Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Swimming in Slacktivity

Totally without motivation... I've had rough spots before, but the last week has been something really out of the ordinary. I don't want to work. I mean, if it wasn't for the wife and the mortgage, I'd probably be checking out my options as a hobo. Somewhere between hobo and hipster, but definitely some sort of slacker sub-group. I stare at my computer screens and just can't pull it together. It's not like I work in a bad place. My boss is nice, my coworkers are pleasant. The president of the company is a good person. I'm about as un-oppressed as possible. Still, its taking everything I got to write an email or issue a quote or enter an order. I'm hoping that by writing about it, I'll get my head straight. Thanks for reading. AC

No comments:

Post a Comment